With its historic attractions, inspiring views and vibrant arts and culture scene, Washington, DC ranks among the world’s most popular travel destinations. World-famous monuments, memorials and other patriotic landmarks give DC its recognizable cityscape – rainbow riches casino. Part of DC’s appeal comes from its line up of must-see attractions. Culture, heritage, nationally acclaimed theatre, concerts, festivals, shopping and all the inspiring monuments and museums you expect offer ideal touring choices. Many visitors start at the National Mall for its 11 free museums and beautiful memorials.
Called “one of the most exciting restaurant cities on the East Coast” by Travel & Leisure, the District has become a true culinary capital due to neighborhood revitalization, award-winning chefs, and serious foodies among the approximately 15 million visitors who come to DC annually.
DC’s museums and theaters put on some of their most compelling exhibitions and performances in the fall. As well, with more than 230,000 acres of parkland in the region, DC is a great place to enjoy the colors of fall. Visitors can experience the fall colors and change of season in many public spaces, including the National Mall, Rock Creek Park, the National Arboretum, Theodore Roosevelt Island and the C&O Canal National Historic Park.
- Smithsonian’s: National Museum of Natural History (7 million visitors)
- National Air & Space Museum (6 million visitors)
- Lincoln Memorial (4 million visitors)
- World War II Memorial (4 million visitors)
- National Museum of American History (3 million visitors)
- National Zoological Park (3 million visitors
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial (4 million visitors)
- Korean Memorial (3 million visitors)
- FDR Memorial (3 million visitors)
- Rock Creek Park (2 million visitors)
rainbowriches casino review
Check out the District’s official website for helpful planning tips, an events calendar, attractions and tours you can take, shopping Districts, or local shopping centers and outlet malls, as well as information about DC’s entertainment and nightlife.